USAGE OF DATA
JOIK does its best to protect its clients' privacy.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions of usage of data.
We assure, that our usage of data is in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Estonia and the relevant legislative acts of the European Union.
We collect personal data for the purpose of identifying and communicating with the clients and in order to offer more convenient use of the website.
Personal data collection may occur in the following ways:
- by providing the contact information,
- by using cookies or information specified in the user's account when using the web page;
- by making a purchase in the web-shop
By using the collected data, we can inform our clients about upcoming events, campaigns and products announcements. However, consumers have right to refuse from such notification in any time.
We also collect data for statistical purposes. In addition, we may collect information about the clients’ activities on our website. This kind data is not associated with any particular person.
JOIK uses precautionary measures to protect the customers' personal data. Only the authorized personnel have access to data processing and editing.
All the personal data posted by consumers while shopping at the web shop is considered confidential information and third parties may not use it in any way without prior written permission of JOIK OÜ.
Use of this website and the legal notices contained on the website are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the law of Republic of Estonia. All parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Estonian courts.
A cookie is a small file of text that is sent to your browser and stored on user’s device.
We use the following cookies:
- session cookies, that will be erased automatically after every visit;
- permanent cookies, that remain after repeated visit;
- cookies of third parties, that are used by webpages which linked to our website (e.g. Facebook, banks). We do not control these cookies, so please read about their cookie-policy in their webpages.